Looking for the highest paying web hosting affiliate programs in 2021 to earn big commission? Then you are at right place as I am going to share my real-time experiences working with Bluehost Affiliate program in the last few years.
Web hosting niche is one of the most profitable, at the same time very competitive niche. That’s why every hosting company offers great commissions on selling off their plans. But do you think it is easy to earn money promoting web hosting affiliate programs? The answer is NO.
Bluehost is one of the most popular hosting company for beginners and so far they are hosting more than 2 million domains on their servers. That’s a big number and telling their popularity and the trust among people.
This is what you need when you are promoting an affiliate program like Bluehost. In this detailed guide on the Bluehost affiliate program, I will take you through my strategies that helped me to make money using Bluehost Affiliate Program.
- 1 What is Bluehost Affiliate Program?
- 2 Bluehost Affiliate Program Review 2021 [Pros And Cons]
- 3 How much does Bluehost pay affiliates [Commission Structure]
- 4 Bluehost affiliate payment method
- 5 How to join Bluehost affiliate program
- 6 Things to do After Joining Bluehost Affiliate Program
- 7 Why Bluehost Affiliate Program is So Popular?
- 8 Why You Must Check These Best Bluehost Affiliate Alternatives
- 9 Things To Note Before joining Bluehost Affiliate Program
- 10 Tips to Make Money With Bluehost Affiliate Program
- 11 Winding Up The Bluehost Affiliate Program Review 2021
What is Bluehost Affiliate Program?
The Bluehost affiliate program is similar to every other web hosting affiliate program only. You can promote their web hosting plans and on a successful transaction, you will earn a commission. This is a one-time commission, means you are not going to earn recurring commissions in case the customers renew the hosting plan.
If you look for the popular hosting companies, without any doubt Bluehost will be on top of the list. I know there are a couple of Bluehost alternatives like Siteground, HostGator, A2 hosting etc. Not only that, the biggest advantage of promoting Bluehost is that they are still the #1 WordPress recommended hosting.
In this review of the Bluehost affiliate program, I will share my experience with Bluehost affiliate program and also try to share my honest Bluehost review so that one can find it useful. I hope you will find this Bluehost Affiliate Review 2021 useful and try to maximize your affiliate commission.
Bluehost Affiliate Program Review 2021 [Pros And Cons]
Bluehost affiliate program is very popular for various reasons. And many marketers, bloggers are making some serious money by promoting Bluehost. Here are few of the reasons I found why you should also promote Bluehost Affiliate Program to make money online.
Make Highest Commission/Sale: Although Bluehost offers $65/sale as a beginner, but when you start giving more sales your affiliate commission rate will go up. E.g. Popular affiliate marketer Pat Flynn shared his income reports from December 2017, where he generated $27,650 from Bluehost affiliate commissions alone.
Tier Commission Structure: As a beginner, Bluehost offers $65/sale commission structure which is quite good. But the more you will generate sale for Bluehost you can climb the ladder of higher commission. Here are the Bluehost Affiliate Commission Rates for 2021.
- 1-5 referrals $65 per signup
- 6-10 referrals $75 per signup
- 10-15 referrals $100 per signup
- 20+ referrals $120 per signup50+ referrals $150 per signup
Easy To Join: There are many affiliate programs available who doesn’t provide easy approval. Many programs don’t have dedicated affiliate website also and for that you need to join Affiliate Networks like ShareASale, Impact.com etc. But Bluehost has their own affiliate program and joining is also very much easy. You will get approval easily and start promoting Bluehost from your blog.
Easy To Promote: This is the best reason as Bluehost is the most popular hosting company for beginners. You will find plenty of promotional materials, social proof to promote Bluehost as best hosting. Besides that they do offer a lot of premium features at the cheapest price only.
- A free domain name (.com included) for 1st year
- FREE SSL Certificate
- Cloudflare CDN
- 1-Click WordPress Install
- Custom Email addresses
- 24/7 Support
- 99.9% uptime
Various Hosting Plans: Bluehost not only offer shared hosting they also provide other types of hosting packages. Bluehost sells three types of hosting plans:
- Shared Hosting: A basic hosting plan for individual websites or blogs.
- VPS Hosting: Virtual private servers for larger websites with powerful features.
- Dedicated Hosting: Extreme power and up-time using custom-built servers.
How much does Bluehost pay affiliates [Commission Structure]
By default, the starting commission is $65 per sale. But if you can make more sales, they will increase your commission rate to higher up to maximum $120/sale.
Right now I am getting at a rate of $75 / sale, but that is not due to an increase in a number of sales. But I have mentioned about their web hosting in 2-3 websites and that’s why they have increased my commission or bounty rate.
My highest ever Bluehost Single Sale Commission is $120. I think this is the highest commission provided by any web hosting affiliate program. They did that during a promotional sale and during that, I got 2 sales.
For each successful sale, you’ll get $65 commission. The more sales you generate within a month, the higher commission you’ll get (just like most other web hosts). Here’s the payout structure for Bluehost sales.
- 1-5 referrals $65 per signup
- 6-10 referrals $75 per signup
- 10-15 referrals $100 per signup
- 20+ referrals $120 per signup
- 50+ referrals $150 per signup
Bluehost affiliate payment method
The best part of Bluehost affiliate program is that you can be totally tension free with the affiliate payout. You just spend your energy on promoting their programs. Whatever money you earn as the commission will be automatically paid to your PayPal account time to time. In fact, they are one of the best web hosting providers with the best affiliate payment system.
How to join Bluehost affiliate program
The best part of Bluehost affiliate is their commission structure. When the tops web hosting provider like Hostgator will pay you $50 per sale, Bluehost will share a commission of $65.
Not only that, if you can write an exclusive guide about how to install WordPress on Bluehost hosting plan, you will get a chance to get a commission of $75/sale. I have written a similar article to eligible for that commission.
Follow the step by Step guide to Sign up with your Bluehost account.
Step #1: First of all you have to click on the Bluehost Affiliate Sign Up link
Step #2: Next you will be directed to Affiliate Signup Form. It will look like below. Just fill up the basic information like your username, password, email address, and PayPal Account information. Make sure you are choosing the username carefully, as your username will be there on the referral link. Then submit the form.
Step #3: After submitting the form you will get the details in your mail. You can directly login to your Bluehost Affiliate dashboard and start exploring various options.
Things to do After Joining Bluehost Affiliate Program
So, you are done with your Bluehost affiliate program and now you have to do these necessary things to make your Bluehost Account working for you.
Checklist #1: First choose your payment method. Bluehost provide Paypal as the only payment option. This is the best way to accept international payment if you are in India. If you don’t have a PayPal account then please open a Paypal account. You can open a Paypal account with the use of your Credit card or debit card also easily.
Checklist #2: Next, fill up the tax declaration form. You will find 2 types of forms available, fill the form accordingly and submit for review.
- W-9 Form: For US Citizen or Business (Resident Alien, Corporation, etc.)
- W-8BEN Form: For non-U.S. Persons
Checklist #3: Find out the Bluehost referral link that you need to use in your content. You can also opt for banners and other links from the Links section. If you need some specific banners, then you can easily contact Bluehost Affiliate team and they will help you.
Checklist #4: Make sure you read the complete terms & conditions of the Bluehost affiliate program, especially if you are planning to promote through Bluehost coupon. Bluehost never share any coupon code, so make sure you don’t use the term in the URL. This may ban your Bluehost account.
Checklist #5: Bluehost has updated their money back guaranty policy, so update your old content or write accordingly. And also make sure you kept an affiliate disclaimer on your website or every single article.
Why Bluehost Affiliate Program is So Popular?
Bluehost is one of the most popular web hosting company in the world and they are making sure that their brand is popular among everyone. Not only that, they are the most used web hosting programs across the world.
They spend huge money for promotion and affiliate commission. As an affiliate marketer, it is always good to stick with an affiliate program who pays well on time without any issue and at that point, Bluehost Affiliate program has no comparison.
There are many high paying web hosting affiliate programs who also pay an even higher commission, but the way Bluehost is connecting with the bloggers and marketers is simply amazing. Their affiliate team very much active and help bloggers to promote their product in a better way.
Over the period of time, you might have seen a trend where every blogger shared a content explaining how to start a blog from scratch, and in that article, almost everyone mentions about Bluehost hosting plans only.
In fact, I did the same thing, but the conversion is not satisfactory yet and that is due to the high competition of this niche & product. It is very difficult to rank for popular keywords around Bluehost like Bluehost Review, Bluehost Coupon Codes, Bluehost Black Friday Sale etc.
Note: If you want to make money through affiliate commission, then you have to be very good in content marketing and ranking articles on top of Google search for related terms. Otherwise, it will be very difficult to get a good conversion.
Why You Must Check These Best Bluehost Affiliate Alternatives
Well, don’t take my words negatively even if it looks like. Actually, almost everyone is running after promoting Bluehost with the old methodologies.
The competition is very high these days and if you have some solid knowledge of SEO and link building then you can definitely try this.
I am not saying that you should not try, but the thing is you have to understand that this is one of the topmost hosting affiliate programs with which people like Harsh Agarwal, Pat Flynn, PinchofYum and many pro-bloggers making millions even today sharing a special cheapest Bluehost plans.
You have to believe on your hard work and also keep faith on your luck that someone will click on your links and buy a Bluehost shared hosting plan.
In my case, I have migrated my website to Bluehost and now exploring Bluehost by sharing various useful tutorials and hosting knowledge. I have also shared some tricks which actually worked for me to earn a commission from Bluehost affiliate program.
There are many other good and popular web hosting companies who are also providing high commission structure. In fact, many top bloggers are moving to such hosting companies and started recommending them.
So, in short, I have to summarize why you must look for Bluehost Affiliate Alternatives in 2019, the major reasons are:
- Due to the high competition, it is very difficult to promote article via blog post. As you will find it very difficult to rank your article for all Bluehost buyer keywords.
- Bluehost is one of the many hosting companies under the EIG umbrella. This actually hits their reputation down and at the same time other hosting companies like SiteGrouns, A2 Hosting is started growing in business.
- There are many negative reviews available online about Bluehost hosting plans. Especially people are complaining too much about their low-quality support. Although I did not find many in the last 2 years.
- Competitors are offering more features especially to boost website speed, which is a most important ranking factor in 2019.
SiteGround Vs Bluehost affiliate
SiteGround is one of the best-rated WordPress hosting providers in 2019. They are grabbing the market very fast and has been proving themselves as the best alternatives of Bluehost shared hosting. Not only that, but SiteGround has a very good affiliate program also with a very good commission structure.
You can even make $125/ sale in case you can provide more than 21+ sale in a month. Here is the commission structure of SiteGround Affiliate Program.
Sign Up To SiteGround Affiliate Program
Bluehost Vs HostGator affiliate program
HostGator is another oldest web hosting provider. They are also in this business for a long time, but the best part is that their service is still reliable and their web hosting plans are really cheap. In fact web hosting plan wise, there is hardly any difference between HostGator & Bluehost.
HostGator affiliate commission structure is also very good and it is almost similar to SiteGround only. HostGator is such a reliable hosting company from a long time that almost every marketer has one account with HostGator.
Sign Up To HostGator Affiliate Program
Bluehost Vs A2 Hosting affiliate program
A2 Hosting is the new entry and they are the most talked web hosting company in India. Yes, if you are looking for an India based hosting company with great support and high-quality plans then A2 Hosting is the answer. They are offering great commission structure to all their affiliates.
A2 Hosting offers different coupon codes and promotion throughout the year. This makes little easy to promote their web hosting plans. Other than that they are the best SSD based hosting company in India. If you want to buy hosting plan using debit card [as you don’t have PayPal or Credit Card] then A2 Hosting is a very good alternative to SiteGround or Bluehost.
Sign Up To A2 Hosting Affiliate Program
Things To Note Before joining Bluehost Affiliate Program
- The default Bluehost Affiliate payout amount is USD$100 within twelve months of the first Qualified Purchase
- The affiliate referral fees are determined approximately 45 days after the end of the month in which the Qualified Purchase is recorded.
- You are required to supply a PayPal address to receive payments.
- You have to fill up the Bluehost Affiliate Tax Form after joining.
- If you would prefer to receive payments by check, you must notify Bluehost and payments will be sent to the address you provide. Please note that payments by check take up to an additional thirty (30) days to arrive.
- For larger affiliates with balances of over $10,000 per month, Bluehost offers a wire transfer option.
- In the event that Bluehost re-issues any payment, a USD$35 charge will apply and be deducted from the Affiliate’s earnings.
Tips to Make Money With Bluehost Affiliate Program
Now the point is how to promote Bluehost so that one can purchase using your affiliate link and you can earn a commission. Here are few tips to promote Bluehost and make money online.
- The best way to promote Bluehost is writing an exclusive Bluehost review article.
- Other than that you can also create a post or page to share all Bluehost coupon codes or Bluehost discount at one page. E.g. right now Bluehost memorial days sale 2016 is going on where Bluehost is offering a web hosting plan @ $2.95/month only. This is the best time to make maximum money as a Bluehost affiliate.
- Create some PPC ads using Google AdWords or Facebook ads to promote any special Bluehost sale.
- Create a micro niche website on Bluehost coupon code and attract targeted traffic. Remember that using Bluehost in your domain name might lead to affiliate cancellation, as per Bluehost affiliate terms & conditions.
- On special occasions in a year like Black Friday or Cyber Monday when all hosting companies share some coolest deals of the year, you can also write exclusive articles on Bluehost Black Friday Sale and grab people’s attention and earn more commission.
- Write useful Bluehost hosting tutorials regularly to spread awareness, which will also convert sales in the future.
Winding Up The Bluehost Affiliate Program Review 2021
Top bloggers like Pat Flynn is making some 6 figure income from Bluehost affiliate itself. This is also telling that how much they have optimized their Bluehost promotional content or strategy and how much difficult it is to beat this competition.
But nothing to worry, as a better plan always beat the existing results. You just have to try always and put your honest effort continuously.
So, far in last 1 year, I was able to make around 30+ sales from Bluehost, which is quite good as per my efforts and time I put for that. But I know this is nothing in terms of earning money from an affiliate program. And the major difficulty I face is the high competition among affiliate marketers & bloggers.
I know as a beginner you might be amazed reading the Bluehost affiliate success stories around the internet. But remember one thing, they are all expert marketers, who are champion in selling products.
If you are starting a blog on Bluehost then make sure you are doing enough research to craft your experience with Bluehost and then properly showcase them, so that you can let your visitors educate why they must sign up for Bluehost.
I would love to know how much money you make using Bluehost Affiliate Program so far? Do you recommend Bluehost as the best web hosting affiliate program? What are the other good hosting affiliate programs a newbie can promote and earn good commissions? Just write a comment below and share your thoughts.